Sometimes a spill comes up unexpectedly, and you don’t have time to whip up your own stain removing concoction… let alone look up a recipe. Fortunately you can make this spray in advance and keep a spray bottle full of it handy. This would also be awesome to put in a travel sized spray bottle and keep in the car, your purse, etc. It will remove most stains including grease from carpet, upholstery, etc. We always recommend testing this in an inconspicuous place on your clothes first before using.
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 8 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 3 drops wintergreen essential oil
- 3 drops lavender essential oil (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients directly into a spray bottle or a bowl and mix well. If you are making small travel sized bottles use a bowl and transfer to your bottles with a funnel.
- Shake before each use. Spray directly onto the stain and blot with a clean dry cloth.
- Repeat if needed.